Our Mold Inspection Services will evaluate and determine what steps are needed to fix your mold problems in a cost effective manner.
Top-Quality Mold Remediation Services since 1999
After lab results prove the presence of mold, We perform remediation using ozone equipment and encapsulation techniques which include paints with a special mold-combatting additive.
Guardian Building Inspections uses the latest remediation technique:
- Ozone Treatment
- Biocide Treatment
Sometimes demolition and removal of wood/paneling etc. is necessary and sometimes we can do media blasting.
Our Services Cover the Whole Building
- Water damage
- Sump-pump failures
- Flooding from natural disasters
- Humidity damage
Five Things You Should Know about Mold
1. Mold exposure can cause allergic reactions, asthma and other respiratory complaints.
2. Mold & mold spores cannot be completely irradicated indoors but can be controlled by keeping humidity levels below 60%.
3. Fixing water leaks will prevent mold growth.
4. Decrease mold growth by:
- Venting bathrooms, dryers and other moisture-generating sources to the outside
- Using air conditioners and de-humidifiers
- Increasing ventilation
- Using exhaust fans whenever cooking, dishwashing and cleaning
5. Mold can be cleaned from hard surfaces using water and a biocide agent.
Superior Mold Detection and Mold Testing Services
Guardian Building Inspections & Appraisals Inc. performs checks for whole houses:
- vacant or occupied
- and more
Get in touch with us today to get superior mold testing and remediation services.
Appointments available within 1-3 days
Business Hours: 7-days, 8am to 8pm
Reports provided immediately, no waiting!
Contact Us Today!